Monday, August 15, 2016

My eBook "I BROKE UP WITH GOD"

To Whom it May Concern

This book, "I BROKE UP WITH GOD" will not have a PRINTED EDITION for now. This is my form of protesting against the deforestation of the AMAZON rain forest in Latin America. I do not want to be accomplice in this crime, destroying millions of trees as well as annihilating and causing the disappearance of such precious ecosystem.
On the other hand, the price of my publications should never exceed the amount of $ 2.99 USD (cheaper than a McDonalds' snack). So, anyone who owns a mobile phone can download the file directly from Kindle and enjoy it. In fact, I must reveal  that I do not intend to enrich selling books, but I just want people to know my ideas and have fun with my reflections and revelations that I decided to bring in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment