Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THE FIGHT AGAINST LYMPHOMA.

"VICTORIOUS" REYNALDO GIANECCHINI
After a long treatment for cancer, the actor Reynaldo Gianecchini is back on stage (mar 13th). Gianecchini resume his acting career on the night of re-opening of the show he is the protagonist in Sao Paulo, Brazil. During the eight months of treatment, production of the show chose not to replace him, or suspend the show.
The play "Cruel" by Swedish author Strindberg is playing at the "Teatro FAAP", Sao Paulo, Brazil.

"We can not help but mention our happiness to be here today," said Gianecchini.

"I'll get to thank a person that I am grateful every day of my life: this enlightened being who I was fortunate to have as a mother. Heart most beautiful I've ever seen. I love you madly, "added the actor.

Tired after the re-opening and following the recommendation of doctors, Gianechinni gave no interviews.

A special night to remember for ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment